PDA

View Full Version : Jewelcrafting Nerf 3.2

Amillidin
06-11-2009, 12:44 PM
I'm probably not as informed as most of you on this nerf but I do have a few questions/concerns that I'd like to discuss. :o

When the JC only gems are no longer prismatic does this mean I can socket more than three JC only gems?

If so, Why not just stack the +41 stam (+27 Dodge/+27 Parry if you want) in the slots?

I really doubt this will happen though. If they did allow this, It would be a buff in my opinion.

My current Profs are BS/JC and I'll probably still be able to get away with meeting the meta requirements. I'll have to be more careful for the socket bonuses though.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwolf&n=Amillidin)

Volador
06-11-2009, 12:49 PM
No, the reason they're doing this is because JC gems bonus is roughly equivalent to every other profession that has a bonus (+ or - 2). The prismatic quality of the gems gave a significant enough increase that it is considered the BEST profession out there, instead of being the same as the others.

You'll still only be able to use 3, and they'll all be the color of the regular gems. It's a hit, but it's only bringing it down to the same standard as all other profs.

Amillidin
06-11-2009, 01:21 PM
Thanks.