PDA

View Full Version : Low Threat please help

fright88
06-10-2009, 10:39 AM
Here is my armory.
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anub%27arak&n=Kristie)

I am thinking about maybe regemming but not sure what the best gem for threat would be.

Thanks for any help.

xenogriff
06-10-2009, 05:34 PM
switch out seal of hammer of wrath for seal of corruption/vengeance for higher expertise - no reason in taking mana cost reduction on a spell u use occasianally and thats not part of ur rotation - the higher expertise should increase ur tps

also, get rid of benediction, between BoSanc, spiritual attunement and divine plea, u should nto be running out of mana which makes benediction useless - move the points into seals of the pure if ur having threat issues

might want to consider switching out the agi enchant for str - u get an increase in tps from extra ap and block at the loss of some crit which u dont need and a little bit of dodge

everything else seems fine to me, so u might want to check out the 9696 rotation

fright88
06-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Thanks for the reply I was looking for the str ench to weap but I havn't found anyone with the pattern yet so I have agl untill I find someone to do it.

xenogriff
06-11-2009, 05:43 PM
the strength enchant is +20 strength - its a pre-bc enchant and not one that has been recently introduced with the expansion

headknocker
06-12-2009, 05:55 AM
your hit is fairly low, so you will probably get more threat out of the accuracy enchant than potency/ As mentioned, swap points to crusade/conviction. You don't need 2 points in spiriritual attunement, 1 will do. To disagree with one of my fellow posters, I would keep divine plea as a glyph, 3% damage reduction is yummy.

xenogriff
06-13-2009, 01:51 AM
@headknocker - u sure u put ur answer in the correct post? doesnt seem to make sense considering theres only been me, fright and u lol and no where did anyone say to get rid of divine plea :P