PDA

View Full Version : WoW Class Necklaces

Ayne
06-08-2009, 10:45 AM
I don't know if I am even allowed to post this on these forums, I checked the Posting & Chat Rules page and didn't see anything indicating that I couldn't. If I am in violation, please delete this post.

My wife has been playing around with making necklaces for a while now, and she recently finished some World Of Warcraft class necklaces.

They are hand made from glass tiles with a satin black cord with a lobster style clasp. I think they look pretty good.

http://www.ttabor.com/images/WoWnecklaces.jpg

Cost for each necklace is $9.99 and $2 for shipping, regardless of quantity. Payment is accepted via paypal or money order.

Any questions can be directed directly to my wife via email at teresa @ ttabor dot com.

Thanks for taking a look. She will accept custom orders, different styles, etc.

Kazeyonoma
06-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Heh, I dunno about advertising here, I'll let Cider know about it for sure, but those look pretty damn cool haha.

minrog
06-09-2009, 03:59 AM
There was a crackdown recently on fansites selling items with copyrighted or trademarked images. Warcraftpets.com had to pull down it's t-shirt shop even though it was using fan generated artwork because it was violating copyright or something. I know a few sites got Cease and Desist papers delivered to them as well.

What this means (tankspotters) is that you should buy these before the PoPo confiscates them. :P