PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on my spec

bonenasher
06-08-2009, 08:05 AM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Sentinels&cn=Bonenasher&gn=Twilight+Society)

my tank spec is the unchecked one.

I am an off tank for a small guild. I sometimes fill in with main tanking. I am most comfortable with Frost spec as I have the rotation for tanking down fairly well. I specced to reduce the cooldown on death and decay as I need to grab adds quite often. We don't have a paladin tank.

the gear is my dps questing stuff

Thanks in advance

keeprock
06-08-2009, 01:04 PM
How do you think your tanking is working?

For the most part your spec looks like a "normal" frost tank spec. The only thing that jumps out at me personally is the Virulence, Icy Reach, and Improved Icy Talons. I'd drop all those points and put it in Bladed Armor in the blood tree.

bonenasher
06-09-2009, 07:58 AM
I do okay usually. What prompted the post was we attempted Emalon the other day and I seemed to die on the first pull after being pop healed by the priest and using unbreakable armor.

keeprock
06-09-2009, 09:22 AM
Well the spec seems fine. I'd investiage the gear some. Are you at 540 defense being the #1 question. It might just be a bad run also. Emalon is one of the fastest damaging bosses and your healers need to be ready from the start.