PDA

View Full Version : Arms Warrior with way too much hit needs advice

Giles Deathstalker
06-06-2009, 09:42 PM
Here is a link to my profile

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terokkar&n=Gilesz)

I just got the new 10 man axe off of Hodir which replaced Death's Bite for me. I'm primarily my guilds main tank we run 10 man's and I will pug DPS for 25 mans. I just started playing the Arms Warrior spec and really love it.

My first shot as DPS with it was in OS 25 man no drakes. For the trash I did 3.1k DPS and for the boss 3.7k DPS, not awe inspiring numbers but pretty good for having less than 24 hours practice with the spec.

My big issue here is I have way too much hit rating and I'm looking for some suggestions on what I should do with the gear I have to try and help increase my dps.

THe only other DPS item(s) I have that I could swap out for are

Trinket - Meteorite Whetstone

Range - Mimiron's Repeater

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

Muffin Man
06-06-2009, 10:45 PM
This is really more an armory topic...

But anyways, here goes:

Some upgrade/sidegrades that will drop hit are
Zeliek's Gauntlets (boe / naxxx/25)
Wristbands of the Sentinel Huntress (boe / valor emblems)
Hammerhead Sharkskin Cloak (valor emblems)
you can judge for yourself if these are worth the trouble.

If you were hellbent on dropping hit, Mimiron's too... but it's so poorly itemized compared to Avalanche that I'd stick with that.

Also, I'd recommend the Spiked Titansteel helm... yes it's 13 ilvls lower and has 1 more hit than your helm. But It doesn't have any stamina, so the stat difference isn't that big. The real prize however are the 2 gem sockets which are pretty big.

Kazeyonoma
06-08-2009, 02:07 AM
Wrong forum.

Read rules.

Moved.