PDA

View Full Version : paladin tank who wants too cap 102%

sven1987
06-03-2009, 10:41 AM
Hello dear members of tankspot..

Im a alience paladin tank with a little problem and i hope you could help me.

I see myself as a normal tank who has done too many heroics. So many i got all the gear i even can get out of the heroics.

Soo im kinda loosing my love for tanking cause i cant get better gear from heroics. i already said that right

But now with my tankadin addon im stilll -9% of the 102% rule for eehm crushing blows i know blizzard remove them. but i still wanna reach 102% what im doing wrong ?

sven

headknocker
06-03-2009, 11:18 AM
post your armory

xenogriff
06-04-2009, 01:36 AM
armory would help

in general, considering u've run heroics till u've gotten all available gear, do u have the t7 chest and gloves?

i also noticed that i only managed to obtain the 102.4% block cap once i got a couple of upgrades from naxx 10 / voa25 (t7.5 chest) / os 25 (t7.5 gloves)

just heroic gear alone kept me just below the 102.4% cap unless i gave up sta gems for def ones which i wasnt really prepared to do

sven1987
06-09-2009, 05:12 AM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderhorn&n=Svenderson)

Im doing the son of hodir quest but im kinda looking for improvment wihout raiding!

headknocker
06-10-2009, 10:29 AM
So you're doing at least a little raiding from your gear. What I'd suggest are terrace defense boots (DTK heroic). Signet of the accord (BoE or OS) would also be an upgrade. Replace your parry gems with dodge or dodge/stam if you need the socket bonus. If you just want to hit block cap, just go get Laventhor's Talisman from H VH and that should get you there.