PDA

View Full Version : Ready to dps in ulduar?

smokertimes
06-03-2009, 02:48 AM
Hi everyone, this is my first post here after having been a frequent reader since long ago.

Atm I'm the 4th tank in our guild, and we're on yogg in 25 man atm.
My tank gear is pretty solid with almost 33.5k hp unbuffed atm.
We have enough tanks in the guild atm as I see it and we could use another dps warrior and I feel like I want to try it out.

My current offspec is fury and my gear is kind of okay, not extremely good at all. My question is now, if some experienced fury/arms warrior could check out my armory and if you think i'm rdy in my current gear to switch to dps in ulduar. Shall i stay fury or go arms? Which items/gems should I replace asap?
I also have around 25 emblems of conquest atm, 45 eov and about 30 eoh.
And I also have the tier 7 leggins in my bank maybe i should equip them?

As I see it; crit is good (around 35% says 32.5 on armory) hit a bit low, expertise ok, ArP not sure, weapons- need upgrades.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Xavius&n=Smokertimes)

Would be very greatful for any advice.

Glittersmith
06-03-2009, 02:55 AM
The most important thing is if you know how to do a solid rotation as fury or arms. Gear comes in second hand.

Your should try to bribe your guild to boost you through naxx25 to get a new weapon for you and sort out your hit and expertise and you will be fine.

Kazeyonoma
06-03-2009, 09:42 AM
Probably should be in the HALP! Advice forum.

Moved.