PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions? Comments? Advice, Much Obliged.

Robunknown
06-03-2009, 12:54 AM
Hello i am looking for any suggestions or comments on my tankadin, I am having minor threat issues but cannot determine where/if there is a way to change that.

So please add any useful comments/advice you can, and if you have something negative to say, add a reason :D

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightninghoof&n=Robunknown)

Lizana
06-03-2009, 01:38 AM
I will go ahead and add my reasoning now for each and everything that is listed her, the reason you do it is because your having problems with threat and the way i am suggesting is better threat.

Respec - Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#sZA0xA0uMusIufdts0x0c)

Reglyph - Drop Consecrate and get Seal of Vengeance

Get a new Libram - Get the SBV one instead of the spellpower one

Put accuracy on your weapon

Do that and follow a proper threat rotation and you should never have a threat problem again

xenogriff
06-03-2009, 02:09 AM
i would say get rid of reckoning - theres a whole discussion about how reckoning doesn't really help with threat

seals of the pure can help generate some additional threat

i would recommend checking out the 9696 rotation discussed with the 1 point in improved judgement

get rid of the consecration libram and get the shield block libram, we get more threat from shield block/shield of righteousness then consecration

switch consecration glyph for vengeance glyph - expertise can only help ur threat generation and again in the tankadin thread theres a whole discussion about rotations and y having the consecration cd reduced actually reduces threat

on a personal note (i'm anal so please dont take it the wrong way and i'm jealous about ur gear :P)
1) t8 pants and ur using +45 sta / +15 agi? go +55 sta / +20 agi - every little bit helps
2) sons of holdir rep at honored for an ulduar 25 raid guild member? hope ur grinding the dailies

Robunknown
06-03-2009, 07:23 AM
Thankyou both so far for the help, will make the changes after work. Keep em coming ;)