PDA

View Full Version : A little advice please

Abalone
06-02-2009, 11:13 AM
Hi I'm new to the forums

I've been cruising the Tank Spot forums for sometime and I've finally decided to ask for some help in regards to my Character and how i can better improve him.

I'm currently the OT for my guild, Doing, 10/25 naxx, Voa and Mt OS

recently i have been Ot 10 Uld and i've found that i get hit for massive amounts i havn't gotten any complaints but i feel like im too much of a burden to my healers

Please rate my armory/glyphs and let me know if there is anything i can do to better my self

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Abalone)

Glittersmith
06-02-2009, 11:17 AM
Your gear seems good enough for 10man Uld. Tell your healers to suck it up. And remember that Ulduar mobs and bosses in general hits everyone for truckloads.

headknocker
06-02-2009, 11:40 AM
Ulduar bosses do hit like a truck. Having more in avoidance and less in block would make it easier on your healers. Things like the platinum mesh cloak, helm of vital protection, dragon brood legguards and chestplate of the exhausted would all up your avoidance. The Son's of Hodir shoulder enchant and dumping the one parry gem for a dodge gem would also be an improvement.