PDA

View Full Version : Need advice

Khek
06-02-2009, 10:37 AM
Hi all,

I am new to Tankspot and relatively new to raiding WotLK. I tanked all the way to BT in BC, but things have changed quite a bit in Lich. My dodge is nearly 29%, parry is almost 18%, block almost 20%. However, my expertise is only 18 and my hit rate is below 6%. Should I sacrifice my dodge and gem expertise and hit? I'm including my character sheet below for you to check. My apologies in advance if I do it wrong.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Khekhela)

Also, another issue I am experiencing is that we frequently run with a DK and me as OT's. Typically I am put on the boss for MT, though. The DK does something (and since I do not have a DK I don't know what it is) that throws a huge amount of threat out and I am having to taunt, mocking blow and taunt again, just to drag a boss away from them. What am I doing wrong?

Any advice is appreciated.

Sincerely,
Khek

taobok
06-02-2009, 10:43 AM
In my personal opinion your not doing anything wrong..If your the main tank the dk is supposed to be aware of that and mitigate his dmg to stay under your threat.but sometimes it happens but he should never be allowed to over shoot you by a ton if thats happening whoever you are raiding with is supposed to see it and make adjustments accordingly.and sorry im used to just making 1 long sentance..lol