PDA

View Full Version : Darkmoon card still worth it?

timtim89
05-29-2009, 04:54 PM
I want to know if the Darkmoon cards are still worth it the Greatness cards or is there a better trinket in 25man Uludar?
this is melee btw

Ulyeney Venoli
05-29-2009, 05:36 PM
I did a quick search of Ensidia (farthest progressed guild worldwide) on the EU armory and at least two of their DKs are using it still.

timtim89
05-29-2009, 05:49 PM
I did a quick search of Ensidia (farthest progressed guild worldwide) on the EU armory and at least two of their DKs are using it still.

tyvm :D

Gravy
05-29-2009, 05:53 PM
I want to know if the Darkmoon cards are still worth it the Greatness cards or is there a better trinket in 25man Uludar?
this is melee btw

Yes, there are ''better'' trinkets in Uludar, but a nobles is still in the top 3 trinkets for every melee dps class. (If it isn't the best in slot)

You forgot one thing, Drop rates. I honestly doubt Ensidia has had enough dps trinkets drop in ulduar 25 to let everyone in their guild have a set.

Just because they're the ''farthest progressed guild'' doesn't mean they're handed the loot they want.