PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with my arms specc/gear?

Discontinued
05-28-2009, 07:16 PM
Hi, been trying to fix my arms specc for a few weeks now.

Spent countless hours on target dummies, my rotation and is the typical Overpower, MS, Execute on global cooldowns with slam as a filler, and reapplying rend. My hit and expertise are capped.

Here is the link to my Armory:

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mal%27Ganis&n=Juggernaugt)

I got about 37-38% crit and 3k AP, but often stuck at 2800-3100 dps most raids

Should I be expecting more dps of my current spec/gear? Are some of my stats unusualy or something because i'm expecting more around 4k dps.

Thanks

Discontinued
05-29-2009, 03:02 PM
Bump,

should I be expecting more dps from this specc and this gear?

Kamero
06-02-2009, 12:09 PM
The priority list I typically use like a single dps fight like patchwerk would be bladestorm, overpower (if it's up), reapply rend (if it's not up), execute, mortal strike, slam on a free GCD, Heroic strike if you have rage to dump.

Running your armory through a dps spreadsheet fully raid buffed hitting your rotation almost perfectly you should be around 4.7k raid dps. I don't know what raid buffs you have and whatnot so its hard to say.

Also every boss has a different mechanic so you will probably never be around this number normally. like if there is aoe dmg your dps will go up. Or if you have to run out it will go down and so on.

Also target dummies aren't the best way to measure dps it's alittle off due to not having the buffs and what not.

It's just perfecting your rotation and knowing the fight. It will go up it just takes time.