PDA

View Full Version : Rate my toon (+ advice)

Arca
05-27-2009, 06:57 PM
ok, so i've generally OT'd for my guild in naxx and os 10 and pug'd for voa 10/25 and OS 25. with the introduction of emalon i've found i can get nuked too easily on 10-man and so it's really putting me off giving 25-man a shot. here's a link to my toon:

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arathor&n=%C3%81rca)

i was wondering if it's slack healing or if there is a flaw in my gear/spec that is giving the issues? also, i would like to try 25-man naxx but being out of guild situation with the large amounts of trash kinda worries me :rolleyes: should i be fine with OT'ing those?

and one last thing... my guild generally uses 2 prot warr setup when raiding, is vigi on each other worth doing? or much better off putting it on the healers or high aggro dps?

Fayre
05-27-2009, 07:22 PM
There are odd things you could improve but really... don't worry if its just Emalon handing you your chips. He really does hit like a ton of bricks and there's nothing much wrong with how you're geared out. Just remember to use your debuffs - thunderclap & demo shout - and provided they're up religiously, you're not doing much wrong. I was in a PUG recently with a paladin who tanked Emalon10 with 24k HP unbuffed - so it can be done - just gets a bit scary!

You will be fine in Naxx25, honestly - it's really not that huge a step up. Go PUG and enjoy it - what's the worst that can happen? :)

Personally I tend to use Vigi on high aggro dps. I have done the 'swap' Vigilence thing on Patchwerk in the past, but that's about the only one I really felt it was worth it. Your mileage may vary.

shaun2312
05-28-2009, 07:46 AM
The good thing about Vigi on each other is that taunt is always going to be up as its refreshed on hit