PDA

View Full Version : New Parsing Tool www.Worldoflogs.com

Breagan
05-26-2009, 03:40 PM
I did a search and didn't find any other posts on this.

I've switched our guild over from WWS to World of Logs - Real Time Raid Analysis (http://www.worldoflogs.com)

From my limited experience it is a much sexier interface. It also allows you to live scan the raid you are in so you can check how your raidforce is doing while running back to the fight or see who keeps getting 5 stacks of biting cold in the Hodir fight.

Thought others might be interested as well. Once you get the hang of the interface its is really quite great.

Bre

MasterDave
05-31-2009, 11:05 PM
The simple fact that WWS still hasn't updated enough to recognize that XT-002 doesn't "die" when it goes to a heart phase is enough to make me want to change to anything else.

I really dig the graphs. I especially dig the portion where it shows the relative uselessness of Bloodlust for my raids.

GravityDK
06-09-2009, 05:22 AM
I'm a big fan too. I blogged on it. A few of my favourite things: 1) it understands PW:S and Mending and appropriately puts that info into the priests 'total healed', 2) it has excellent Deaths analysis, 3) it time-bands when Heroism is dropped.