PDA

View Full Version : Off Spec DPS HALP!!

Squirrelnut
05-26-2009, 01:18 AM
So I am trying to decide what path to take for my DPS off spec. Previously I was rolling ARMS with my Ironsoul weapon however I added a Betrayer to the mix tonight and am wondering if Fury might be viable for me:
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ner%27zhul&n=Squirrelnut)

There are a few upgrades I could definitely benefit from gear wise since I am a tank main spec and have to get lucky on no one wanting things and rolling for off-spec but I figure my gear may be up to par allowing fury to shine once again? People say fury is viable when using top end gear but I am not sure what qualifies.

Thoughts, suggestions on spec, gear, gems, chants, etc? Thanks a bunch! What kind of DPS might I be able to expect as fury with this type of gear in a 25m? Obviously that varies based on content but a ballpark would be nice.

If leaning toward Arms which weapon should I use? Thanks!

Note: Didn't have a chance to put the glyph of heroic strike on prior to logging off so ignore the fail glyph.

Squirrelnut
05-26-2009, 09:52 AM
Also thought I would point out that testing on a training dummy was very depressing with fury as I had a substantial DPS decrease from what I was doing as Arms but I hear that is to be expected and things will be different in a raid.

Also looking at my armory I notice I am fairly high on hit, should I replace my boot enchant (icewalker) with Greater Assault?