PDA

View Full Version : Gear Advice please.

Mids
05-24-2009, 10:44 PM
Heya all.
Just got a quick question. I have been going through a lot of the posts to try and back up my thoughts but there are a hell of a lot to go over and limited time ( lol meant to be at work ) so I will just ask what is likely a dumb question.

After checking on what a lot of people are claiming are the "soft caps" I think I am finding my self quite short as to where I should be. My guild is moving into UD 10 quite well and slowly getting the rest of our members geared for 25 ( yes I know we are slow but thats our choice )

I just want to make sure as one of our " MT's " I am not the weak link in the chain. I have submitted my armory profile below and would appreicate any advice on what people would suggest to change to reach said "caps"
Most of my gear is Nax 25 so if there is any gear people would suggest I "sub" in its most likely in my bank.

Also I havn't been able to find it yet in my search but if anyone has a link to any info on what our "caps" are for Dodge, Parry and Block it would be great.

Cap info I have found.
Defense Cap 540
Expertise Cap 26
Hit Cap 262
Health 28K (Unbuffed, not even your own commanding shout)

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khaz%27goroth&n=Midnightdove)

Mids

Kazeyonoma
05-25-2009, 12:11 AM
Choosing to ignore the giant red text that tells you to read the rules and where to post armory profiles and gear advice is a bad idea. Satrina will have your head for this.

First. read the rules. Then make posts. Secondly read the FAQ also above every forum to find out info about caps and minimums.

Moved to appropriate forum.