PDA

View Full Version : Looking for advice about hit

Mutual
05-24-2009, 04:11 AM
Hey guys, I'm a blood DK who's on the transition between Naxx 25 and Ulduar (mostly 10 because I always do PuGs, never been on a guild run on this character).
Recently I got some gear (The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Keishi)), which has put me far below the special hit cap; it was quite noticeable when I returned to Ulduar the next day, where I had to keep death gripping after taunt misses.
So, I'm currently grinding honour to get the Battlemaster's Accuracy, which I think I should use on particularily hit important fights like 4 Horsemen, but I was wondering whether I should return to my Death's Bite, lose stats and regem the lost expertise somehow. Thanks in advance

vine
06-02-2009, 04:59 AM
Wow your hit is really low. Go run naxx25 and pick up Heritage, get some emblems and buy Signet of the Impenetrable Fortress, try and run Ulduar10/25 and grab the bracers off Flame Leviathan (the 25's have higher stats than the 10's but are basically the same), regem your sockets for some hit+stam gems (you'll also be picking up some socket bonuses), go back to using Deaths Bite until you can pick up Stormedge off Hodir or Hoperender off Vezax.

As an aside: your health is high, but your avoidance is kind of low. I know there are two schools of though on DK tanking, EH vs AV, but I'm of the school that a healthy balance of both is best.

EDIT: Oh and you're not crit capped >.< Your defense is at 538 on your armory profile, hopefully you were swapping gear around when you logged off.