PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice on gem and gears

ruisheng
05-23-2009, 01:57 AM
looking for some improvement on my gear setting and also want to know if im ready for Ulduar yet?

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azjol-Nerub&n=Ruisheng)

Thanks for your help

Ossix
05-23-2009, 02:33 AM
Replace the Stam/Resil enchant on your shoulders with the Dodge/Defense one you can get from Sons of Hodir. Aside from that, you're golden.

Kataztrophe
05-23-2009, 04:42 AM
Replace the Stam/Resil enchant on your shoulders with the Dodge/Defense one you can get from Sons of Hodir. Aside from that, you're golden.

The 30 stam 15 resil enchant isn't too bad, and if he's a MT imo it's marginally better for him. Alot of tanks in top 20 guilds use 30 stam 15 resil over Hodir enchant.

Ossix
05-23-2009, 04:59 AM
Stam/Resil definitely provides more Effective Health. Once you're at the EH minimum for the fights, though, I think the Avoidance from Dodge/Def would be more beneficial. Looking at the OP's gems, he doesn't seem to be stacking Stamina, which tells me he's not worried about his EH.

I haven't seen any consensus on what the EH minimum for Ulduar is, so I might be off-base here, but the OP's unbuffed health pool seems reasonable to me.

ruisheng
05-23-2009, 07:18 PM
thanks for the advise i guess is time to farm some reps anyway i don't know if i should gear for Avoidance or Effective Health any death knight tank out there can help me?