PDA

View Full Version : getting hit hard in ulduar please critique gear

hvaltierra
05-20-2009, 09:59 PM
hi everyone im getting hit pretty hard in ulduar for some reason. i dont know if it was just a fluke tonight but if someone doesnt mind can you critique my gear gems and enchants. i got rid of some of the more common enchants like 2% threat and so forth for more stam. dont know if that was such a good idea. heres a link to my armory. any help would be appreciated.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Warsong&n=Lycos)

Sechz
05-20-2009, 10:26 PM
Well your gear is ok but as I look at your spec it still looks like a Naxx spec and build, a couple of suggestions are you NEED the points in Improved Thunderclap, the reduced attack speed on bosses who hit as hard as the Ulduar bosses is a must. also getting the Improved Demo shout is a must as well. On the Ulduar bosses threat shouldn't be a issue after the first 15 sec or so. One last thing I would change is your glyph's picke up the shield wall and last stand ones as well as specing into Improved Diciplins. Your healers will thank you and being able to have a cooldown or 2 to blow everytime alot of raid or single target damage is comming in is very usefull for survival pieces. Remember Ulduar is gonna beat the shit out of you as a tank, you need to build for those bosses who have "retard" strength.

fuddjupp
05-21-2009, 02:20 AM
Don't use parry-gems. If you really want more avoid then use 8dodge/12stam, but i would recommend 8expertise/12stam gems for red sockets.
If you got enough 5man badges you could buy the shield (it tink 25 badges) with dodge, hit and deff on it which is better than the 10man Naxx shield (Naxx shiled ist kine of trashmob shield) for single-target tanking.

Kazeyonoma
05-21-2009, 09:23 AM
Wrong forum.

Read rules.

Moved.