PDA

View Full Version : New Prot Warrior, gear and rotaion?

supatanka
05-20-2009, 05:47 PM
Hey Guys,

I am new to prot warrior and have not run as one up until now. I have always been fury up until nerfing and switched to arms to find i get better DPS.

I have been slowly acquiring prot gear (still need shoulders) and have now dual specced to Prot/Arms.

I have been doing a fair bit of research on this site in terms of rotations for prot warriors but must admit, being still fairly new to it, I am still not sure of what to use when!

Any help in prot rotations would be appreciated.

Also, any help in the gear I have would be appreciated, I am not sure if all stats are what they should be, or if I should be gemming for other stats, any help in this department would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for you help.
Tanka

Kazeyonoma
05-20-2009, 06:05 PM
Probably belongs in the HALP! Forum.

Also post an armory of yourself so people can more accurately give you advice.

If you do a search in our General's Forum you'll find a thread called "Warrior Threat Rotation" and it describes with a nice flow chart, the general idea behind the priority system in a prot warrior's skill rotation.

supatanka
05-20-2009, 08:30 PM
Sorry, meant to post link....
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Supatanka)

Thanks for moving the thread, wasn't too sure on where to put it, will read up in that warrior thread.

Thanks
Tanka