PDA

View Full Version : New tank alt - gearing for Naxx 25

Damarimii
05-20-2009, 04:04 PM
My main is a mage currently working on ulduar but my guild needed a tank for farm runs in Naxx 25 so I rolled this pally.

We dont run 10 man naxx at all and I really have not had time to continue to do ulduar on mage and find time to do 10 mans in pugs....

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Durotan&n=Damarimii)

I am wondering if in my current gear I can tank naxx 25 or if there are a few other things I need first....I almost have enough badges to get the heroism belt and I know getting the essence of gossamer instead of the block talisman would prob be better.

Any other advice or assistance would be helpful.
Thank you in advance.

headknocker
05-21-2009, 07:52 AM
I would tweak these things first:
- Add the third +41 stam gem
- Add defense to cloak
- Get the Son's of Hodir enchant on your shoulders
- Get's arman on gloves
- The belt upgrade would be good for you.
- So would valor medal of the first war instead of block trinket (its a good trinket for specific things, but you'd be better off with dodge). You could also do a quick H AN run and get essence of gossamer.

It will come down to healers, if you have good ones you will be fine. If they are also alts/undergeared, you'll struggle a bit until you get a couple of upgrades. Spider and Plauge should be easy, it'll just come down to patches and contruct (probably Gothik) where you'll first struggle.

Damarimii
05-22-2009, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the reply - I have since gotten the belt and essence of gossamer and will start soon...