PDA

View Full Version : A little advice please.

adrenalize
05-20-2009, 07:49 AM
Ok, So I am mostly working on 10 Man stuff with my guild at the moment. So far we have done 2 Wings in Naxx, with it looking good for making more progress over the next couple of weeks as we get some more members.

Now, My question. I have, At the moment(due to some nice drops with a Cross guild Naxx run) about 29k Hp and 23.5k Armor.

However, is my avoidance too low? Any help in getting some improvments on this char would be a great help as I want to make it easier to get us through and clear Naxx within the next few weeks.

Any tips to improve my charectar would be greatly appreciated. I haven't been playing much over the past couple of months, so may have missed some hints and tips.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azjol-Nerub&cn=Aristomache&gn=Our+Souls)

Squirrelnut
05-20-2009, 09:30 AM
Most stuff looks pretty good. Only real mistake is your hand gem, never EVER gem for parry as it is the worst tank stat possible. As a Pr0t warrior you don't need to worry about avoidance as much until rolling into Ulduar and even then I prefer having as much life as possible as your avoidance naturally improves with better gear.

Blocking is very mediocre, you would probably be better served with an Essence of Gossamer trinket instead of Lavanthor's. I would throw a 24stam gem in your ranged and a 12stam/8expertise gem in your legs to take advantage of the socket bonus.

Your cloak is for block which again is really not as useful as other alternatives. If possible the valor emblem cloak is a very nice option for you. If not the 1drake up 10m OS cloak is also nice.