PDA

View Full Version : Second Tanking Trinket

Hado-LB
05-15-2009, 09:06 AM
I'm currently using Monarch Crab as one of my tank trinkets, but i need help with the second one. I will NOT fall below 540 defense regardless of which i use.

Figurine - Ruby Hare
Repelling Charge

veneretio
05-15-2009, 09:08 AM
Essence of Gossamer would be my pick.

Voodan
05-15-2009, 09:15 AM
The correct answer would be it depnds on what you're going for o.O

1. Stam = Essence of Gossamer as an easy fix (assuming you can't get your hands on some of the better Ulduar stam based tanking trinkets)
2. Threat = A multitude of options including some dps trinkets. Good choices are Darkmoone Card: Greatness and Ruby Hare gemmed with 2 x Expertise Gems
3. Avoidance: Could use repelling charge and switch into higher avoidance gear elsewhere

Use the trinket that best matches your overall theme as a tank.

Hado-LB
05-15-2009, 09:16 AM
yah i do AzN every day and that bastard trinket will not drop for me. The Hare is only 1 stam lower.

Kerg
05-15-2009, 03:59 PM
yah i do AzN every day and that bastard trinket will not drop for me. The Hare is only 1 stam lower.

Ruby Hare is almost equal to Gossamer, IMO. I'd just go with that. Fairly cheap to make and you don't have to worry about getting a drop.

Gossamer
+111 Stamina

Ruby Hare
+110 Stamina
or
+95 Stamina/+16 Dodge Rating
or
+95 Stamina/+16 Expertise Rating

Plus, the /use effect on the Hare is useful every now and then, like running back from wipes. :) Or I even use it in the Assembly of Iron fight in Ulduar for Phase 3 to run away from the Lightning guy.