PDA

View Full Version : 3.1 Neck, Ring, Trinket question

Rocklar
05-10-2009, 12:27 PM
Hey there folks. Just got a question, and I've been searching here and at EJ for a bit now and can't find a specific answer to my question, so appologies if its somewhere right in front of my face and I'm just missing it.

I just power-leveled my druid to help out my guild in giving us another tank option for Ulduar-10, and I'm looking to start gearing up. For the most part its a no-brainer with some items, but I noticed the changed to bear armor in 3.1, and now I'm not sure whats the best choice for rings/necks/trinkets.

With bear form and thick hide only multiplying cloth and leather items now, should items such as the Titanium Earthguard Chain or Keystone Great-Ring with armor on them still be used over something with agility? Does the high stamina value and/or dodge/hit ratings typically associated with tanking rings still make them the better choice over a something with 50ish stamina and a high amount of agility? Or is the armor, even without being multiplied, still a valuable stat?

I'd like to know so I can make my way to the best possible upgrades (which is a lot at this point) as soon as possible. Thanks in advance for any advice as far as gearing these accessories.

blackhand
05-10-2009, 03:01 PM
Armor is still great for ferals to have. Most accessories with extra armor on then have stats that help druids more than any other class.