PDA

View Full Version : New Tanking Blog

Dreina
05-09-2009, 07:37 AM
I recently started a Blog which i'm intending to write about tanking and the warrior and druid class, feel free to check it out.
I want all opinions, both good and bad :D

Tanking Performance (http://tankingperformance.blogspot.com/)

Lizana
05-09-2009, 09:40 AM
Grey text on a grey back ground means its annoying to try to read...

Dreina
05-09-2009, 12:59 PM
Changed alot on the layout, should be much easier to read now

ismak
05-09-2009, 01:05 PM
i have lvled up JC to get the epic jems to be a better tank. any recommendations for stats. Oh i heard block is not a needed stat for tanking in Ulduar?True or False. I have done some of the fights in 10man an 25 man up to hodir. Ismak is my toons name on the emerald dream server. Any help will be apreciated.

Dreina
05-09-2009, 01:39 PM
I haven't done any Ulduar myself, but as the bosses hit quite hard block has no significant value over other tanking stats there. I would recommend you to use the 41sta gems as JC, EH is the thing to stack in Ulduar :D

Lizana
05-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Another note, if your going to focus on both feral and warrior and just general tanking, i recommend you do a tag link area similar to what Ven does on tankingtips.com. Being able to sort through a blog to find the relevant info helps the long term usability of your blog site.

Also shortening the post on the main page to a summery data and have a "read more link" are things that will help you have more long term potential and growth. No one wants to read a whole article if the data they are looking for is the second post down.

Dreina
05-09-2009, 11:06 PM
Will see what I can do, thanks for the tips :D