PDA

View Full Version : Are the warrior conqueror loot bad?

gacktt
05-07-2009, 05:40 AM
Just won my t8.5 helm + chest so thats outa the question.

Belt is weaker than blacksmithin.
Gloves is weaker than t8.5
Neckpiece is identical to a necklace I won from trash.
Pants is horrible period.

So do I just sell my runed orbs for gold or something?

Gnurken
05-07-2009, 05:46 AM
The badge loot are there so you can have something even if RNG is crapping on you.
Not supposed to be all best-in-slot.

Sell orbs, that's what I'm gonna do when I got all I want from vendor.

Davion
05-07-2009, 05:51 AM
The belt is nice as a filler until you get the one from BS. Its a major upgrade from all the Naxx belts. Other than that, well, its not extraordinary, but how many of the Valor items were much better than their Naxx alternatives except for the cloak?

Also, I hope you didnt spend much dkp for the helm token ;)

Squashed
05-07-2009, 05:57 AM
I bought the belt, its pretty good. Use them to buy orbs to make the spiked deathdealers (orbs are going to be a hot commodity for awhile to come)

Talisman
05-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Yep, I grabbed the belt because from the crafted stuff I want the boots first, and the belt is an awesome threat piece, direct vertical upgrade from Ablative Chitin.

As for the rest of it, you're right it's not that great - the gloves you simply would never get because T8 is better + set bonus, the pants are terrible, and the neck is ok but as you say the trash neck is a better option (hell, some would say Kel'Thuzad's and the Maly quest neck are better options).

Karlhungus
05-08-2009, 06:05 AM
Buy runed orbs. Craft belt & boots.

Aerniskliwbi
05-10-2009, 02:19 PM
Oh, I finally got it! You're talking about the badge loot! I've read this thread like 10 times and I thought you were talking about conqueror as in t8.5, so it didn't make much sense initially
:o

clavarnway
05-11-2009, 10:26 AM
Also, I hope you didnt spend much dkp for the helm token ;)

???? Warriors need 4 pc for the bonus, and the legs are the ones I'd prefer to switch out (Saronite Mesh from Kologarn......eventually Algalon ones).

swelt
05-12-2009, 03:11 AM
I think his point is that, if he used his badges to buy helm or chest, he'd have more DKP to buy other items. If you have a pure points based DKP system, this is certainly something worth considering.

clavarnway
05-12-2009, 11:29 AM
I think his point is that, if he used his badges to buy helm or chest, he'd have more DKP to buy other items. If you have a pure points based DKP system, this is certainly something worth considering.

Yeah that's true. I interpreted it as meaning the tier was bad...forgot you can buy the helm in this tier. :)