PDA

View Full Version : Fury Warrior 3.1 - ArP vs. Str.

Chellout
05-06-2009, 12:02 PM
At a crossroads here, I know ArP stacks well with arms but how does it rate vs. Str for fury warriors? My dilemma here is deciding whether to keep my 27 Strength prismatic gems or replace them with 3x 27 Armor Penatration while continuing to gem my NON prismatic sockets into 16+ strength. If you feel i should have one of the other please post what you believe to be better and why.

Mierzei
05-06-2009, 12:36 PM
As far as i know ArP mechanics, it's scales with itself, grabbing some instead of pure stacking is just not worth, especially for fury.

Jayson
05-06-2009, 02:20 PM
With the 3.1 change to ArP, it has become the 2nd best stat for Fury warriors after Str. Thank Imp Zerker Stance for that. ArP however should be looked at somewhat like Hit/Exp, it has a cap and should be stacked alongside Str. Not replacing or being replaced by it.

If you the the Grim Toll, you want ArP up to the soft cap for that trinket. Aka, with the proc up, your character sheet reads 100% ArP. But again, for Fury it is not worth getting rid of Str for it. Hit, Exp, Haste, and Crit yes, but not Str.