PDA

View Full Version : Enchant on main hand?

elmooncrack
05-05-2009, 12:43 PM
It has come to my attention that i am unsure of what enchant to go with my main hand. I've heard titanium weapon chain is good for the hit rating, but i also heard that +26 agility is good fo avoidance(i use this).
Also i heard attack power for threat but i have very little problems with threat.
Any help

Warfall
05-05-2009, 01:48 PM
Well it depends on what you need, i personally use bladeward. Since my parry rating is real high. If your heavy undercapped with your hit rating the titanchain is a good alternative but it wouldnt be my choice over a damage reducing enchant. Attack power is a bit useless really since the tanking in wotlk is a job that my little sister can do while holding her upsidedown at here feet. The 26 agility is a good enchant since it gives Armor, Crit and Dodge. Agility would be better IMO if you dont have your parry above 18%. Well im not an expert so i hope this info helps a bit.

-Warfall

elmooncrack
05-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Ok thanks,
Here is me armory if that helps
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nazjatar&n=Crackelmo)

any more input

Brucimus
05-05-2009, 02:32 PM
keep what you have on your current weapon... When you upgrade it try the Bladeward.

I use accuracy on mine and it has served me well

Kerg
05-05-2009, 03:52 PM
Blood Draining is currently the best tanking enchant available, if you are tanking anything serious, i.e. there is a chance you might die. Blade Ward is probably 2nd best. Followed by +26 Agility. In my opinion, of course.

Accuracy or Weapon Chain were used by some for threat/damage before Ulduar, because in Naxx everything was so easy it didn't really matter. You weren't going to die anyway unless you were really undergeared. Still good enchants for an alternate weapon to use for threat fights or trash.

Rhyseh
05-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Blood Draining is currently the best tanking enchant available, if you are tanking anything serious, i.e. there is a chance you might die. Blade Ward is probably 2nd best. Followed by +26 Agility. In my opinion, of course.

Accuracy or Weapon Chain were used by some for threat/damage before Ulduar, because in Naxx everything was so easy it didn't really matter. You weren't going to die anyway unless you were really undergeared. Still good enchants for an alternate weapon to use for threat fights or trash.

This.