PDA

View Full Version : (A)(Chromaggus)<illustration>

joandarc
04-28-2009, 02:12 AM
[Alliance][Chromaggus] <illustration> Looking serious raiders for Ulduar
About Us

In WotLK we've cleared all T7 10 and 25-man content, including Sartharion + 2D.

After first week of T8/Secrets of Ulduar we're at 10/14 on 10-man and 2/14 on 25-man.

Being a raider in illustration comes with the responsibility of acting mature and sensible to uphold the guilds good name on the server.

We aim to be one of the best non-hardcore guilds on Chromaggus.
non-hardcore means that we raid slightly less days and dont stay late hour for raids.

Our raiding schedule is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday between 19:30-00:30 server time.
Invites start at approximatley 19:25, but no later than 20:00.

We require a minimum of 5 signups/week for all raiders and 3 signups/week from our initiates.
Our initiation period is generally 2 weeks, with a possible promotion earlier if being a really good performer and showing good reliability.
At rare cases we extend the trial period, should there have been issues during the first 4 weeks that call for it.

You are...
a reliable person.

know how to play your class, in multiple specs, and how to optimize your performance through gear, talents, abilities rotation etc.

do good theorycratfing and read strats/watch videos of fights well ahead of time and do not expect the raidleader to be there to hold your hand all the time.

have a microphone and can use Ventrilo whenever it is needed.

have raid dicipline, fully stocked on the best consumables, reagents, flasks etc, studied boss before raid.

Currently looking for

1 Survival Hunter
1 Feral Tank/dps
1 Shadow Priest
1 Tankadin (racial dwarf is a plus)

However, if you are DPS and can put out 5K+ on Patchwerk and got WWS to back it up with, or any screenshot of dps meter, you are welcome regardless of class needs.

How to apply

You can send me mail from this forum, or can contact either Joandarc-Luciphur-Elueas @ chromaggus.

Joandarc
Illustration GM
Luciphur
Illustration GM
Elueas
Illustration Recruitment and Raid Lead Officer

Noth
04-28-2009, 12:33 PM
O.O

I thought this was a "old school" thread haha...a "chrommy illustration".

continue. :o

hazard
04-29-2009, 11:50 AM
No disrespect here, but if you are raiding 5 days a week for 5 hrs, that sure sounds like a hardcore raiding guild to me.

joandarc
04-30-2009, 05:43 AM
Hi mate, been in other guilds before here, I remember raiding at 03.30 :D

Daily 19.30-00.30 period is mostly the time people watch tv do their hobbies, also dont wait 7/7 raid attendance from people at least 4 days enough.

imo this cant be hardcore, hardcore was the days we were wiping of sleepy mages dispell lackness at 03.30 after midnight, and willing server not to go to maintainance before chromaggus dies :D

hazard
04-30-2009, 10:10 AM
I would have to agree with that. 7/7 raiding attendance, well that is a lot over the top lol....