PDA

View Full Version : US|Smolderthorn|Horde| ORDER X - RECRUITING

Xemnaught
04-23-2009, 09:03 PM
Order X
Leader: Xemnaught

Philosophy:
I created Order X to be a guild that delivers a sense of brotherhood between members. On my realm, there is a lot of elitism and I want my guild's experience to be deeper than just stats and getting gear. I am aiming to create a community in which not only are your fellow guild members your raiding team or leveling partners, but they are your good friends.

Requirements for Joining:
There are none! If you play on Smolderthorn and would like a friendly guild to help with leveling, or just talk to, then get to know Order X!

Raiding Information:
If you are a serious player and would like to join a guild that raids, we are well on our way to becoming a great raiding guild! We are currently recruiting all classes and roles. To apply for a raid, simply look on the in-game calendar for the next weekly raid and sign up! We are still serious about the requirements for raiding, so be absolutely sure that you are ready to go before signing up.
We raid every Saturday night at 7PM Server Time. We will not always do one raid. For example, if when running Naxxramas we down 1 or 2 wings, we may put the rest on hold for that week depending on the capabilities of the raid members, or if people have to sign off.

My goal is to have a very skilled raiding team, yet not being strictly devoted to raiding.

So if you would like to join, send me a whisper in game, or send a whisper to the following people:
Reziel/Celinth
Snorfiro
Pyrelle
Ryukken
If neither of these people are online, just send me an in game mail or try again later.

FORUMS: s11.invisionfree.com/order_x