PDA

View Full Version : Frost Tank Build: Am I gimping myself?

Cakeladen
04-23-2009, 01:57 AM
My armory The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Cho%27gall&cn=Cakeladen&gn=Scotch+and+Waffles)

I respecced to get Icy Talons because we don't have a dependable enchnace shaman or even another frost DK that raids with us. I feel that I could better use my talents to pick up acclimation and spend other talents wisely. I am still tweaking my frost spec, so I am open to suggestions. I am also thinking of dropping morbidity because I was used to chaining DnD in naxx 25 pulls but ulduar has trash that requires actual set up and howling blast is awesome for threat.

I have respecced four times to tweak my build and try out new things, and don't care to tweak more to provide maximum performance.

Hexen
04-23-2009, 02:36 AM
humm.. no "Bladed Armor" ? it could add around 500 AP, which means a bit more dps and a bit more threat..
so far "Scent of Blood" isnt so great for me, i can get alot of RP with a good rotation..
no "Two-handed weapon specialization" ?
"Chillblains" its pretty nice on trash, so nice, i got it on the dps spec too, keeps your aggroed mobs under your howling blast range :)
i dont think you really need "Epidemic", the current duration of the diseases is long enough for a good rotation..