PDA

View Full Version : Tank progression

Gardan
04-22-2009, 07:59 PM
This is my first post so excuse me if it's in the wrong spot.

I have a lvl 37 warrior and would like some help in my preparation to instance heavily and, hopefully, tank properly.

I am able to find many opinions on defence / avoidance / hit rating etc for lvl 80 toons, but as I am far away from that level I wonder if there is any guidance around for us lowbies. I want to get off on the right foot so that it stays fun and others will look forward to grouping with me.

So my question is: Is there a progression guide, inregards to defence / aviodance type numbers, for the level progressing warrior tank wannabe?? For example: at lvl 40 defence is capped at X, at lvl 45 defence is increased to be a cap of Y, etc etc.

Any hep will be appreciated. Thanks.

Swam
04-22-2009, 08:05 PM
pretty much until you run heroics it is very light weight. up till lvl 50 or so it doesnt even matter your spec for tanking, mainly in the stance and the skills. once you hit outlands you should start worrying about spec but dont really need to worry about the specific stats untill you go into heroics. im lvling a pally to be a tank but right now hes a prot ret hybrid. and he tanks fine at lvl 46.