PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated OT spec

Shortypop
04-22-2009, 09:49 AM
I need some advice for a dedicated warrior offtank spec, what I mean is while I will be tanking adds in progression fights in Ulduar 25 I will be not be tanking bosses, apart from places like Iron Council (I guess); our guild cleared all content pre-Ulduar including Sarth+3 and we're currently on XT (killed FL and Razor) in 25mans. Our tank team is warrior MT, prot pally, DK (frost I think) and me; and atm we're running with at least three of us, always including the warrior MT.

I was thinking of speccing something like:
Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#LVMZGVZVItMx0zidIzsGo)

With two points over for imp revenge (although I hate random stuns when trying to move adds) or imp disciplines. [Not convinced by cruelty vs ease of booming voice.]

I know it might look a little weird, but I really want imp charge for the extra rage when chasing down adds; and have been leaning towards getting imp demo into both my fury and tank builds for added raid support. I was thinking of piercing howl, but with prot pally and DK I'm not sure that's worth it.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Particularly on the inclusion of 5/5 imp demo in both fury (losing points in precision/imp cleave/imp intercept - personal dps is not the main concern here) and tank builds.

PS. We have one arms/fury warrior who does not have 5/5 imp demo in either spec.