PDA

View Full Version : Gc answers warrior concerns!

delmontebanana
04-21-2009, 05:53 AM
Enlightening read.

World of Warcraft (en) Forums -> Gc answers warrior concerns! (http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=8804131659&sid=1)

Beatzz
04-23-2009, 04:53 PM
haha, although i think its very entertaining, I really don't mind where warriors atm from a protection pov. I only play my warrior because i love the play style and i wouldn't take it any other way. But seeing as we are not PURE hybrids I think fury competing with a top dps is not a bad thing. Druids manage it..

Samshel
04-24-2009, 02:19 PM
I will tank with my warrior forever, i dont care about being overwhelmed by other classes, and about pvp, well... i guess ill lvl up my rogue >_<

breaklance
04-24-2009, 10:53 PM
Quite entertaining. I am still quite upset with the state of warriors at the moment. While I have never liked fury playstyle its abundantly clear the 10% damage penalty was at first meant to scale back warriors, then as a quick fix for dual betrayers and no other classes benefiting from this kind of gearing.

Arms has no cooldowns, other than lawlstorm, and its incredibly upsetting. If anything they need 2 cd's in the tree. 1 form of survivability, raw protection talent, none of his "no snare" bull, let us mitigate damage for a duration. Then lower Deathwish to the 3rd of 4rth tier of fury. When arms warriors receive bloodlust what do they do? Me personally I forgo slam, and bladestorm as slam is useless with a 1.6 swing time, and bladestorm isn't affected by bloodlust. So im pretty sure Bloodlust actually lowers Arms dps, but im not running math on it.

Protection needs buffs badly. In all departments. Only thing we having going for us is mobility. Ooo we can cover 20yards in .5 seconds. Big freakin deal. We do the lowest damage, the lowest threat, and the lowest health. O wait! We can get threat and dps equal or better to other tanks if we go 37 points into arms for Unrelenting Assualt we can dps with the threat equal to other tanks. too bad it cripples what little survivability we have then.

The warrior class is just getting by at this game, and its appauling. For now I've respecced arms, and am playing my resto shaman as my main.