PDA

View Full Version : Geared Resto Shaman/Muti Rogue LF Ulduar

Ceekay
04-21-2009, 02:29 AM
Toon Name: Seāk

Armory: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Feathermoon&n=Se%C3%A0k)

Race: Tauren

Class: Shaman

Spec: Resto

Raid experience (list raids/fights you have completed): Naxx 10/25, EoE 10/25, Sarth + 1

Leadership Experience: Lead all raids listed above, know class mechanics, boss strats, learn fast, decisive. I also know city raids and have lead up to 80 man raids into IF and Stormwind to down world leaders.

Healing:

Bonus Healing: 1954
Haste: 416
Mp5: 354 unbuffed
Mana Pool: 20k unbuffed
HPS: Max is 3400 HPS,

Mods:

Grid
DBM
WiM
Clique
Omen
Recount
Failbot

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Toon Name: Ckrichna

Armory: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Feathermoon&n=Ckrichna)

Class: Rogue

Spec: Mutilate 51/13/7

Raid experience (list raids/fights you have completed): Naxx 10/25, EoE 10, Sarth + 1

Leadership Experience: Lead all the raids listed above...well same as before lol.

DPS:

Hit Rating: 325
Expertise Rating: 26/26
Attack/Spell Power: 3200 unbuffed
Crit %: 33.45% unbuffed
DPS: usually around 4800 on patches, I've hit 5800 on a city boss in a 40 man raid though.

Mods:

Cut Up
Omen
DBM
Recount
Failbot
WiM

__________________________________________________ _________________________

I'm looking for a serious raiding guild in need of a raid leader for Ulduar content. I'm willing to transfer one or both of these characters to be able to do that with a good group of people. Looking to raid with people who like to have fun and joke around and are serious about progression and the game in general when neccessary. I'm looking for a group that knows their classes, specs, roles, strats, and minimizes drama over loot. I require that I meet the group I will be raiding with over vent prior to joining or transfering to get a feel for the group/guild. Looking for a good fit with a good group of people. I enjoy the game and play a lot. I am also a contributor to the rogue theorycrafting community and have a sticky on the WoWhead rogue forum explaining how to use Vulajin's spreadsheet. The thread is linked directly from the EJ's site as the place to go to learn to use the spreadsheet.

My Raid Schedule:

Mountain Standard Time

Mon-Thurs: 10:00am - 2:00pm, 1:30am - 4:00am
Fri: 10:00am - 2:00pm, 9:00pm - Whenever
Saturday - Whenever I'm needed
Sunday - Whenever I'm needed

I literally work to play the game right now. I am a large asset to any raid whether I'm leading, healing, dpsing, or just causing some much needed hilarity. Like the Bon Jovi coming over vent after 5 wipes on grobbulus in a PUG raid that got everyone back in a good mood and let us get by him that night. Or the victory laps on mounts in OS after downing Sarth. I like to have fun and get the job done, both are very important for me, and should be for you too.

If this interests you send an email to tschiman@gmail.com with your vent info and a time that matches one of my raid times for me to meet on vent.

Seāk