PDA

View Full Version : Prot Warrior|Need help with avodiance.

Fooze
04-18-2009, 06:15 PM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Fooze)

Hello, I've been improving my gear alot the last few months.
And I have now soon to become a active raider in our guild, but that also requires me to get better gear or learn to gear better.
I'll link my armory profile, I think i have WAAAY to much Block% but it seems like it works but I just don't see that much on other tanks, ohh well do I look like a complete noob with those avodiance stats? Give me some feedback. (:

Also. I just got Wall of Terror, and I'm now 1 defence (539) away from the uncritable (540) but I've been messing around with enchants and gems, what is the best possible way to get the last defence I need, without losing much of anything else?

- Fooze.

jettzypher
04-18-2009, 10:36 PM
for starters, you should take the hp/sta enchant off either your shield of chest piece and put a def enchant on there. that'll give you uncrittable. also, lose the parry/sta gem and get one with maybe dodge/sta. and the plain sta gems switch for maybe some exp/sta gems or dodge/sta.

Fooze
04-19-2009, 02:41 AM
Okay thanks alot, but isn't my block % very high? Or isn't that as bad as I think.