PDA

View Full Version : Arms/Fury Debate... need help

Texlaser
04-17-2009, 08:48 AM
1) As I read through most of these forums I have come to realize there is no definate answer because the question is relative to your gear. Can some of you uber theorycrafters please take a look at my armory and tell me what i should be doing with my current gear.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonblight&n=Flapjax)

Please let me preface with the statement that I have never played arms and have been fury/prot forever. So going arms would also mean taking a few weeks to learning the rage management and tweaking the rotation. In my bags is a deaths bite so that would be my off hand if I went back Fury so that you can compare the 2 specs.

My dps seems lower right now than when I was Fury pre 3.1. But like I previously said this may be due to the fact I'm learning the spec.

2) If you note my current spec it appears I newbishly missed putting talent pt in MS, but I put a talent point in improved MS. However, i am still able to use MS without a talent pt. Is this a known bug???? Something is not right!

Kazeyonoma
04-17-2009, 10:21 AM
as much as a dps question this is, it still belongs in the Armory forum.

Moved.

blackhand
04-17-2009, 11:09 AM
I'd take the points out of deflection and put them into Imp. HS, while you might not use it a lot it still saves rage. Also if you can muster a little bit more expertise you could drop weapon mastery and pick up all the points in Imp MS. The damage bonus is nice, though I don't think the 5 second cool down works as well with the gdc as the 6 second one.