PDA

View Full Version : 3.1 Protection Warrior Dual Specs + Armory Check

Merovech
04-16-2009, 01:00 AM
Looking for an overall armory check from the experts here... so please rip my armory, gems, enchants, spec apart... I don't mind.

My main reason for posting is to get a review of my 'super survivability' spec and maybe pickup a spec or two suggestion wise for a threat based 'all the time' spec.

I am currently spec'd what I call 'brick wall' spec... which doesnt put out alot of threat, but I can damage sponge rather well... I think this will help for progression fights.

However, Im looking for an 'all the time' prot spec which has more threat than I currently am spec'd into while maintaining a fair/high amount of survivability as well.

Any input advice ect is welcome.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spirestone&n=Merovingian)

Merovech
04-16-2009, 01:15 PM
437 views and no response?

o.O

Petninja
04-16-2009, 01:37 PM
15/5/51 has been the cookie cutter spec almost every warrior has been using since they started raiding at 80. You lose 2% shield block rating and get a ton of threat for it. I'm thinking you could go with that if you want to do a dps dual spec, and if you're dual protting like I plan on doing I have nothing for you as I haven't settled on a 2nd prot spec that I like yet.