PDA

View Full Version : Arms vs. Fury Spec for my Gear

DarkF1ame
04-15-2009, 09:36 AM
This post is intended to gather some advice on which spec would optimize my current and future gear.

Here is my Current gear/spec (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Executus&cn=Teduele&gn=Forewarned)

I have no other gear of real dps value (I do own runeblad of demonstrable power), this is the best of what I have. I have occasional access to naxx 10man runs with my guild, other than that it's sporatic naxx pug groups. I regularly run 10 and 25 Vault and Obsidian Sanctum. I can run any heroic 5 man with almost no difficulty using my guild or just pugs, so all of that gear is available to me. I don't pvp very much but I don't dislike it per se.

I am proficient in and have used both arms and fury in the past, so playstyle is not an issue for me.

Thank you in advance for all advice and suggestions.

Happy hunting

IceHaus151
04-15-2009, 09:41 AM
Fury AP bonus was changed to Str bonus, so all ur mail and leather items could be nerfing you. I dont know enough about Arms ATM to tell you 1 way or the other, but having lots of things with AP and not Str is going to end up hindering you more than helping...