PDA

View Full Version : Finding a DKP Mod

Thesen
04-15-2009, 09:31 AM
I've been having some issues recently with finding a suitable mod for keeping track of DKP. Originally, I had intended to just reset all DKP for Ulduar and put T7 content in the past. However, many of my guild members still want to hit up the old content to pick up some elusive gear and upgrades. I've got a loot system based on set values for both rewards and gear and it has worked very well for us so far. The problem is that with two tiers of content, I need to be able to run two tables of DKP and find a mod capable of doing so.

I currently use Quick DKP, which is incredibly simple and straightforward, but it doesn't track multiple tiers of content. I've been searching for a replacement for a while and haven't really found anything that is reasonably simple to use or tracks multiple tiers or DKP tables. The only one I've seen that might be capable is MorgDKP, but I can't figure it out for the life of me.

I'm just looking to see if anyone has any insight into some simple mods that allow me to track multiple DKP tables or another possible solution.

Satrina
04-15-2009, 10:26 AM
Why would you continue to use DKP for old content?

Bulk
04-15-2009, 11:36 PM
I agree with Satrina - just switch over to a simple /roll system or something similar for T7 content - if its only a few members wanting gear then it shouldn't be a problem..