PDA

View Full Version : any benefit to Arms spec?

SonjaJade
04-14-2009, 01:25 PM
Now that dual spec is out, I'm looking forward to making my 2nd spec one where I can do some damage and get back to beatin' all hell out of stuff. Not a PVP-er, but would definitely like to do some damage. When I was first leveling during classic wow I was Arms build, then switched to fury build for BC and switched to Defense for LK.

Any arguments for or against arms? more than likely I will go fury, but I want to be sure I'm making the right choice before wasting my points and gold.

blackhand
04-14-2009, 03:41 PM
Arms will be easier to piece together an off set of gear since leather is still viable for them. Also you only need one good weapon (axe) rather than two. But it's up to you, they play differently so find which you like more.

Brucimus
04-14-2009, 03:47 PM
Any arguments for or against arms? more than likely I will go fury, but I want to be sure I'm making the right choice before wasting my points and gold.

you are going have to decide for yourself. Fury requires more (better) gear. If you not stacked in BIS Epics Arms may be the way to go. Everyone I can't play arms worth spit, so I'm going remain Fury.