PDA

View Full Version : Druid tanking help?

holland11
04-14-2009, 12:22 PM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chromaggus&n=Harmonixer)

I last logged out in boomkin, but I have pretty much all the best druid gear for tanking and I have near the best talent build, the thing I am wondering about is hit rating vs stam vs agility. I am sitting at 42k hp self buffed (MOTW), 57 HR and 34k armor. Dodge is 37%, crit 37%. I am proud of my 42k hp, but it seems like i need to put it into something else?

Kyultu
04-14-2009, 12:32 PM
42k self buffed? Thats what, Essence of Gossamer+Monarch Crab, with almost all sockets gemmed for stam? I'd be refocusing towards getting at least 26 expertise (more would be nice) and 200+ hit. However, those threat stats are readily available on leather already, so I would be aiming to swap those pieces and be gemming/enchanting for the defensive stats.

I'll take a closer look later when your armory is showing you in feral gear.

holland11
04-14-2009, 12:42 PM
yeah i have 24 expertise, so yeah i think i'll gem out of stam and gem into hit/dodge or whatever. (btw i'm posting for a guildy who doesn't have an account, i have a dk tank >.<)

ELI
04-14-2009, 03:58 PM
As a fellow druid tank(4th best druid on my server), i would advice stacking 16 agility gems(in red sockets), or the crit stamm gems(in yellow) sockets. Mainly because with 3.1 we now get a bubble every time we crit. Also do to the fact that Dodge is the only Avoidance we got u need it and agility is a perfect way to get it. i don't know how to link the armory page but.

My toon is Eliina, on Norgannon(US), in the guild <the final crusaders>