PDA

View Full Version : Prot Pally review. Help a girl out!

Squink
04-14-2009, 05:38 AM
Hello,
I have got myself very confused in regards to block/def/dodge rating for Uldar.
I currently MT Naxx/Maly without issue and I have a seperate block set for add tanking in Sarth 3D.

With all this talk of paladins priority no longer being block I have gotten very confused as to what I should be stacking.
I would very appriciative if you could take a look at my armoury and point me in the right direction.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&n=Squink)

Im not keen on warming the bench come Uldar and see the men have the fun!

Squink/Holly

headknocker
04-14-2009, 11:58 AM
So the stamina/avoidance tends to beat all in progression tanking, so swap out your Laventhor's for Essence of Gossamer, Wall of Terror for Hero's Surrender (and go with a +def enchant). Would also switch to +def on chest, and plus stam on boots. If you're having threat issues, you have some talent options today that can buff that more than Icewalker. That would also let you swap your helmet gem for a +stam/armor or +stam/magic meta. I'd prefer the Dragon Brood legs over valorous for MTing (or Sovereignty of course) as save the valorous for the block set. You won't even loose your 4 piece bonus and the 3 seconds may come in handy.

Squink
04-19-2009, 02:01 AM
Cheers man, I appriciate the help.