PDA

View Full Version : too much parry?

protland
04-13-2009, 04:56 PM
I took a look at the balancing avoidance thread and got slightly confused

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maelstrom&n=Protland)

There's my armory
I have 19% dodge and 21% parry
It seems from what i've read that parry isn't needed as much as dodge
Alot of my gear has straight parry (legs, belt, gloves)

On of my healers was saying that i don't mitigate dmg too well (compared to a DK) which i sort of expected.
All of my gems and enchants seem to be the way to go (from these threads anyways)

Any advice?

I do switch in the valor mark of first war (dodge trink) if i don't need the HP/exp

thanks in advance

AxLxExX
04-13-2009, 05:31 PM
You're geared pretty well. I wouldn't worry about it. Tell the healers to heal better.

Omok
04-13-2009, 11:47 PM
Parry is not a stat you want to shoot for, but it doesn't hurt to have it. Your stats look fine otherwise, tell your healers to suck it up and heal better. It's not about taking the least damage, it's about not dying :P

Echos-AD
04-14-2009, 12:04 AM
I cant understand what the F your healers are talking about! you have better gear then me and i dont have any problems in Naxx 10 or 25!

the way i understand! and my healers say in the guild i am in! thay even say that i dont need more then what i have!(but i will still change gear wen i get better) i need more stamina incase! its not the hits you can avoid that counts! its the hits you can take! :D

tell your healers to suck it up and heal better

if you are the MT in your guild! and the healers have a hard time healing you! thay maby need to check some healing forums and lurn what the H*** thay are doing!
thats what i think!
i have heald in healing spec with my pally, tanks in 10 naxx and 25 with crapy gear!

protland
04-14-2009, 12:04 PM
haha well thanks for all the replys

My healer(s) was just comparing a dmg recount of a DK and myself to see
Sarth's dmg on the two of us.

They're great healers, but was just comparing. And now i'm just double checking
that i'm not completely missing something here.

I don't try to get any parry, luck of the drops.