PDA

View Full Version : OT checkup

Raptor
04-13-2009, 12:00 PM
I am the offtank for our guilds ten man team and we are starting to head into EoE. I am wondering if I could get a bit of a check up to make sure I am heading in the right direction with my tank. I have been following all the lists, articles etc on tankspot, and at times find some of it a bit overwealming to understand. Currently my next gear upgrades plan to be the cloak from badges and perhaps boots from Noth in ten man naxx.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shu%27halo&n=Raptor)

Omok
04-13-2009, 11:52 PM
Looking at your current gear and spec, you're on the right track for an off tank. You want to focus on hit, strength, and block. In my full trash tanking gear, I have 42.62% block which is great with damage shield. You want to emphasize any AOE damage you can put out. Make sure you work on a main tank set as well though.

Raptor
04-14-2009, 01:37 AM
Thank you for your reply, and advice. My question is, and it may sound like a silly one, but what should I be changing for a main tank setup? I thought both would be roughly the same, keep the avoidance rates up, along with the soft cap for expertise and hit cap if possible.