PDA

View Full Version : Let me tell you about my day...

Krumgork
04-11-2009, 03:26 PM
Let me tell you about my day today...

It started off well enough, I woke up & played with my son some. He ate and started taking a nap. That's when it all began!

I wanted to try making a burger in the oven using the broil feature. I'd never tried anything like this before and my RL cooking skill is really low. I put the burgers on the rack and broil them just like it says to on the box. The burgers were horrible!!! They were really greasy and I had to basically rinse them off in the sink to get all the gross juice off of them. I could only stomach half of one and threw it away in favor of an apple.

With the oven disgusting, I decide to use the self-cleaning feature. Well, grease in the oven + insane heat = grease fire in the oven! Really crazy! The house filled with black smoke and I really thought I just burned my house down! The flames were probably two feet high but not coming out of the oven. It was locked and I couldn't open it to use the fire extinguisher. It burned itself out while I was outside dialing 911 over & over just getting a busy signal.

With the house covered in soot & me still being hungry, we decide to run to WalMart to pick up some things and stop by Subway to get some salads on the way home.

Well, on the way out of WalMart the "greeter" stops me to check my receipt. That really, really grinds my gears. According to state law, if they stop you it has to be an official accusation of shoplifting. The only exception are shopping clubs like CostCo or Sam's Club that have you waive that right in their membership. I will usually avoid these door people just because it upsets me so much when they mark their little highlighter on my receipt. I did my normal escape route & this lady crosses the entire front of the store to stop me & check my goods. I almost gave her the riot act, but my wife kept me calm.

On to Subway! Maybe I'm grumpy because I'm hungry. I go in and order my favorite thing - a double meat steak & cheese salad. It's delicious & only $6! How can you beat that? The "sandwich artist" tells me there's no way to double meat on a steak & cheese because it's already a double meat. What? I've been getting this for how long & you only say this now?!!? OMG! So, follow me here:

6" sub = 4 slices of turkey (you can choose whatever meat you want, but turkey is easy math)
12" sub = 8 slices of turkey
6" double meat sub = 8 slices of turkey

Therefore, 6" double meat sub is the same meat as a foot long sub! Does this mean it's impossible for her to make a foot long steak & cheese sub? What if I really blew her mind and tried to order a double meat foot long? That's just crazy!

But this isn't over yet, she's holding the extra baggie of steak meat telling me how she can't put it on the salad. Then she says, "if you buy another sub I can just put the meat on the salad but it'll be like $7." WHAT!?! This is outrageous. I had to be calmed again because this day's been so crazy. I just got the receipt with the store number and e-mailed Subway with my dissatisfaction.

Well, that's the day so far and it's only 3:30pm. What else is going to happen today?

Tatt
04-11-2009, 03:35 PM
Go run thru Walmart, Subway, and the rest of your town with your Brutalizer and Shield screaming "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!" and shield bash anyone who argues with you, gets in your way, or even gives you an odd look.

Bloodwraith
04-11-2009, 03:41 PM
lol Tatt

Spell reflect some of the cops bullets once they start chasing you :D

Tatt
04-11-2009, 03:46 PM
.....bullets? He has the brutalizer!!! Who can fear bullets when you have a brutalizer??? Come on people work with me here!!!

Kazeyonoma
04-12-2009, 10:36 AM
I agree, show up with the sword/board and be like I'LL SHOW YOU DOUBLE MEAT!

insane oven fire though haha

Jalousie
04-12-2009, 01:12 PM
I'm kind of horrified that a self-clean function started an oven fire. Makes me wonder what went on in there. Glad it didn't burn your house down!

Bragoon
04-12-2009, 07:12 PM
if his house would have burnt down he would never complete t6!