PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Music - HALP!

bleuhaze.v2
04-09-2009, 01:30 PM
Hello all. I did some poking around in the forums and realized there wasn't really a music thread! :O

Anyways, I'm trying to find some fast-paced but not too hardcore (i.e. Easy to Listen To) music.

Anything techno/trance/hardstyle or hard rock/alternative metal.

I only know some things like "Dope - Die MF Die" and "Drowning Pool - Bodies" for rock/metal and "Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" for electronic, but I don't have very much and would like a little variety to listen to as well. Not really into metal though, especially death metal, so don't bother with that.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated!

Thank you. :D

Dubzil
04-09-2009, 01:37 PM
Xav's Nonpoint - Bullet with a Name is awesome for patchwerk. I have to play it when we do patchwerk now, actually got immortal the first time i decided to test it out

Ummm other than that I just hit shuffle and keep hitting next til its something good enough.

40 Below Summer has some good tanking music.
Songs: Rope, Faces, Jonesin', Letter to God
just a few of em

Durandro
04-09-2009, 01:45 PM
I had a nice selection to suggest, but if you don't like anything brutal then I suppose I'd better not.

Naux
04-09-2009, 01:47 PM
This won't be too helpful to you but some other people who scan through the thread might be into Absu, aka the best American black metal band of all time.

Morgo
04-09-2009, 01:47 PM
I swear by Subway to Sally for tanking... unfortunately, it's a german band ;)

One Song's named 'Warrior's Spirit'... just dead on.

For easy-paced off nights, it's usually Nightwhish or something similar female-fronted.

bleuhaze.v2
04-09-2009, 01:50 PM
I had a nice selection to suggest, but if you don't like anything brutal then I suppose I'd better not.

Fire away anyways, I'll take a look :P

bleuhaze.v2
04-09-2009, 01:55 PM
If all of you replying can post like a list of craploads of music that'd be cool because I get tired of stuff, so I need lots and lots ^^

Griefknight
04-09-2009, 02:05 PM
I personally listen to Devil Driver when I play WoW in general. I find it fun to listen to Dream Evil - The Chosen Ones when doing 3D/Maly too.

Squeegiemama
04-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Nobody - Skindred

Might be to hard for you but its a great track.

Jalousie
04-09-2009, 03:51 PM
Recently my tanking band of choice have been As I Lay Dying, especially for the song 'Forsaken' which is wonderfully appropriate for my undead warrior :)

I also like Walls of Jericho (particularly 'Trigger Full of Promises'), Throwdown (the whole 'Venom & Tears' album is great, but try the title track first), My Ruin (check out 'Made to Measure') and Otep ('Battle Ready') when I tank - basically heavy stuff. I do tend towards female vocalists because I'm more comfortable with their voices + my warrior. And they're amazing bands.

Durandro
04-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Fire away anyways, I'll take a look :P

I warned you, but here goes.

Anything by the following bands is good for rage generation:
Aeon
Anaal Nathrakh
Behemoth
Bloodbath
Cannibal Corpse
Cephalic Carnage
Fleshrot
Gorgoroth
Hate Eternal
Jungle Rot
Katalepsy
Skinless
The Berzerker
Wormed

Anything by the following bands is good for calming down:
Celtic Frost
Cynic
Summoning
Sunn O)))
Burzum (mostly the later stuff)

Anything by the following bands are good for when you're feeling down (by listening to someone who's even more down - works for me):
Candlemass
Swallow The Sun

And bands that are just plain good fun to listen to (and tend to be softer on the ears):
Fantomas
Funker Vogt
Iron Maiden
Mind In A Box
Mr Bungle
Tomahawk

There are others, but...well, it would be a long list.

bleuhaze.v2
04-09-2009, 05:19 PM
I warned you, but here goes.

Anything by the following bands is good for rage generation:
Aeon
Anaal Nathrakh
Behemoth
Bloodbath
Cannibal Corpse
Cephalic Carnage
Fleshrot
Gorgoroth
Hate Eternal
Jungle Rot
Katalepsy
Skinless
The Berzerker
Wormed

Anything by the following bands is good for calming down:
Celtic Frost
Cynic
Summoning
Sunn O)))
Burzum (mostly the later stuff)

Anything by the following bands are good for when you're feeling down (by listening to someone who's even more down - works for me):
Candlemass
Swallow The Sun

And bands that are just plain good fun to listen to (and tend to be softer on the ears):
Fantomas
Funker Vogt
Iron Maiden
Mind In A Box
Mr Bungle
Tomahawk

There are others, but...well, it would be a long list.

Thank you so much for this great list!

I would love to see the rest, maybe just send me a PM.

Appreciate man, thank you so much!
:D

Hallelujah
04-09-2009, 06:03 PM
I loathe Metallica, but "Hero of the Day" has some solid lyrics that you can get into.

"Southside" by Moby+Gwen Stefani is really RP friendly.

Anything by Breaking Benjamin or Chevelle is good music regardless of your role, even healers can relate :P

"Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the Wardrums" by A Perfect Circle

"Chasing After" and "Breakdown" by Tantric

I also like Evanescence and Within Temptation while in Naxx. "Our Solemn Hour" by Within Temptation is a favorite, as well as "Stand My Ground."

There's a band called Kamelot, many would call them metal, I'd call them epic. "March of Mephisto" is really good.

"Crawling" and "Numb" are favorites by Linkin Park

"Stellar" by Incubus

"Apocalypse Please" by Muse

Best Tanking songs to date: "Fully Alive" by Flyleaf. "Safe Passage" by Manmade God. "Seven Nation Army" by The White Stripes.

Sorry my list is a little jumbled and not genre specific. I'm thinking some of those are going to be a bit too heavy for your taste.

GiANTBOMB
04-10-2009, 02:53 AM
Fur Elise

I had Winamp on shuffle and it came on during heroic DTK. Felt good man.

Bragoon
04-12-2009, 07:16 PM
Techno/trance/electronic :
Armin Van Buuren <3
MGMT
Dieselboy

rock/metal
Nonpoint
KillWhitneyDead
Nightwish

visualdeity
04-13-2009, 09:33 AM
Blind Guardian is pretty much the best raiding music ever.

I did think it was pretty awesome when Wish You Were Here (by Pink Floyd) came on during Patches one night. Vent was quiet and my game sound was off, so the sound was a funny contrast to what was going on on my screen.

orlastud
04-13-2009, 09:44 AM
id like to add "point of authority" by Linkin park for boss fights. Bullet for my valentine's "scream aim fire", i echo that chevelle and breaking benjamin are good choices on bosses.

I will say on trash, im normally listening to slower music, Ludo, sublime, classical, jazz. stuff like that

sabinsmain
04-14-2009, 01:58 PM
i still hold to drum-n-bass as the best tanking music in the world...preferably tech step on progression nights....if im in a happy mood def some two step...aphrodite and what not

Lakotamani
04-14-2009, 02:01 PM
Lamb of God when I'm pulling quick and pushing quick.
Led Zeppelin when the guild is just there to have a good time.

AxLxExX
04-14-2009, 02:07 PM
Some of these are local, just google them.

Hardcore:
Paint it Black
Bear vs. Shark
The Bronx
The Dillinger Escape Plan
Every Time I Die
(I don't know if we're allowed to use profanity, if not sorry) Fucked Up
The Chemist vs. The Computer

And then there's alt stuff like...:
The Ergs!
Against Me!
Brand New
Harvey
Kevin Divine
Kickball
Manchester Orchestra
Lifetime
None more black
The Loved Ones

Valtor
04-14-2009, 11:13 PM
I am a weirdo, I listen to a pretty wide variety when playing.

Disarmonia Mundi -Best WOW Melodic Death Metal
Pain - Industrial Metal from Sweden, amazing
Kamelot - cool sounding and medeival

Others you might find easier to listen to would be like classic rock, Boston, Journey, Foreigner, Queen, Rush, The Doors,
Faster paced but not really heavy Rage Against the Machine, System of A Down, Disturbed, etc.

Another I'd check out is Fatboy Slim for some more funky sort of style, it's suitable to WoW most times. Then be a weirdo and add all this list to Abba, Coldplay, U2, Elton John, Bon Jovi and Radiohead and you have for a well balanced playlist. Variety is the best.

Strumm
04-15-2009, 12:32 PM
Rock/Metal/Industrial:
Rammstein - Reise Reise album
Korn - Mix of their songs, falling away from me, coming undone, right here, right now
Chevelle - nearly all of their songs
Breaking Benjamins - Breathe, Diary of Jane, So Cold
Disturbed - everything off their new album, old ooowwaaahahaaa is great to start a fight with.
Ministry
Pantera
Iron Maiden
Metallica - Battery

Techno
Darude

Aethelas
04-17-2009, 06:11 AM
I found some of the good old faster (sometimes downright dirty) Jimmy Hendrix stuff (Voodoo Chile, Purple Haze and the like) very effective and fun tanking music. While the more angry/fast stuff can certainly help when you're mashing your rotations there's nothing like Jimmy for repositioning, shockwaving and focussed tankage...

Liked seeing stuff like Kamelot being mentioned :)

I tend to put some lacuna coil in the playlist, currently have some songs of kings of leon too... Oh and for blues; Joe Bonamassa can nicely ripp things up. Oh! and Steve Vai's Erotic Nightmare (okay it is weird but that opening riff just Rocks!)
And hell... even had some funky James Brown stuff in there yesterday... But well, the last is quite rare. I tend to fall in the blues/rock/metal camp most of the time.

kazis
04-17-2009, 09:14 AM
Hi, some of the music I like to listen to while tanking.

Skillet - Rebirthing, Comatose and Whispers In The Dark is some really good songs, they aren't very heavy
Korn
System of a Down
Marilyn Manson
Rage Against the Machine
Slipknot
AC/DC
Soil
Nonpoint
Volbeat(danish rock/metal band, they are really good. Sing in English, cept for a few lines, if you look on youtube most of them is translated by some nice danes) - The Gardens Tale is a really, really good song :) and Sad Mans Tongue
Skindred
Iced Earth
Three Days Grace
Kings of Leon
Disturbed
Godsmack
Creed

While healing on my pally, I have a very diffrent taste. For some reason I find rock/metal/heavy metal stressing while healing some fights ;) But that's just me.

Prince - Kiss
Jack Johnson
B.J. Thomas - Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
Michael Bublé
Rufus Wainwright
Rainbow
Kings of Leon
Bachman Turner Overdrive
Elvis
Frank Sinatra
Billy Idol
Coldplay
Creedence Clearwater Revival
D-A-D(danish rock band, not very big in the international. But they are a legend in Denmark. D-A-D is Disneyland After Dark, they got sued in their early days so they had to change their name. Sing in English)
Bright Eyes
Bo Kaspers Orkester
Damien Rice
Death Cap For Cutie
Eagles
Outlandish

This got kinda long, hope you can use some of it. The healing play list wasn't really needed, but you did say you like a lot different music, so just wrote it as well.

/gnomewave
Kaz out :)

Mako
04-23-2009, 03:13 AM
Kind of envious here, I find that if I listen to music, I can't hear vent properly, even with the music on low there's always the one guy who sounds like he's in a different country than his mic.

When I do listen to music though, it's usually something fast and simple like Dragonforce. You can bash their musical merits all you want, but for fast paced, pure adrenaline rushes, they suit the purpose.

zoby
04-23-2009, 08:21 AM
Turbonegro - I have erection

Pesko
04-23-2009, 08:22 AM
Theres alot diffrent :D
trash when it has to go fast, any VA trace CD's, boss tanking is super with some rock :)

Skyborn
04-23-2009, 08:24 AM
I watched a patchwerk quick kill on youtube set to Daft Punk - Robot Rock and honestly after that everytime I do Patch I have to put it on.

Lattey
04-24-2009, 04:37 AM
for farming runs i'll tune in to "the buzz radio" @ winamp, alternative music radio.

and for every other situation i choose any song of "In Flames, Metallica, Rise Against, Freundeskreis, Beginner, Ricardo Villalobos, Richie hawtin, Matthew herbert" and some others. depends on what happens during the fight :D

Zo
05-06-2009, 09:05 PM
Anytime I'm raiding or just playing wow really and BT starts playing on my iTunes I get transported to a place of happy feelings and everything just seems more epic.

Sysmon
05-08-2009, 11:30 AM
I swear by Subway to Sally for tanking... unfortunately, it's a german band ;)

Available on Amazon - and great tanking music! Similar folksy march-metallic stuff could include Saltatio Mortis and Rammstein.

Folk metal and alternative folk of any kind seem to make great tanking music: Gaate, Lumsk, Hedningerna, Sorten Muld, ...

:D S

Karaja
05-08-2009, 01:04 PM
Dragonforce
Psysclon Nine
Flyleaf (Bite Me, I like it)
Dropkick Murphys
Celldweller
Chevelle
Killswitch Engage
Gravity Kills
Mindless Self Indulgence
Three Days Grace
Old 311
Misfits
Rancid
Ramones
Violent Femmes
Rob Zombie
Motorhead
Saliva
Seether
Silverchair
Stabbing Westward
Stroke9
System of the Down
Spineshank
Trust Company
All American Rejects
Simple Plan
Sum41
Tool

Khue
05-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana

Joking of course. I agree with a lot of these selections. Metal/Rock seems to go well with tanking. I would add Alestorm and Rage Against the Machine.

Geth
05-09-2009, 12:43 AM
Wumpscut, Unter Null, and Velvet Acid Christ.

Petninja
05-09-2009, 02:30 AM
So I'm the only one that throws on a Frank Sinatra album and tanks to that?

Kataztrophe
05-09-2009, 04:41 AM
Hmmm I'm the only hip-hop fan in here???

Max B
Mobb Deep
Gza
Joel Ortiz
Big Punisher
Red Cafe
Drake
Crooked I
JR Writer
Camron
Older Papoose stuff

Fyran
05-09-2009, 05:12 AM
Pushing music:
Aaron Simpson Mixes (myspace.com/aaronsimpson)
Rise Against
Breaking Benjamin
Disturbed
Saosin
Shinedown
Pillar (Frontline is an awesome track)
Saliva (always <3)
Clawfinger

Chilling music:
djriver chillout Mixes (djriver.com)
MGMT
Matt Kearney
Joshua Radin
GooGoo Dolls
Shinedown

special mentions:
Seppuku Paradigm - Eden
Soilwork - Distortion Sleep
Trust Company - Downfall
Pendulum

Mofotrey
05-09-2009, 06:27 AM
Personally I can't listen to music while tanking anymore because I zone out and stop paying attention to the raid and often times die... But here are some of my favorite tank-themed songs:

Heal Me - by Freak Kitchen (Don't we all sing this anyway?)
I'm a Warrior - by Rob Rock (Pallies/bears/DK's might not appreciate this)
The Bone Carver - by Pyramaze (Fun story about vanquishing evil, etc.)
Damage Control - by John Petrucci (pop shield wall!)
Dance of Death - by Iron Maiden (Fun for Heigan)
Dark Eternal Night - by Dream Theater (Fits most boss fights)
I Died for You - by Iced Earth (typically a song you don't want to relate to your raids)
Last Laugh - by Iced Earth (I figure naming a tanking item is a plus)

There are plenty more but I have a final to go take now :/

Todar
05-10-2009, 10:58 AM
wow I guess I am an Oddball here.

Metallica "orion" for trash pulls or Paint it black. depending on the mood of the raid

White an Nerdy for Naxx trash

Theme to Superman or Star Wars for Boss fights

Most of the time just playin round some CCR or Pink Floyd

yes I am an oddball

Endevor
05-10-2009, 11:09 AM
I have a weird taste I guess, but on progression nights I have to listen to stuff like Jack Johnson and Dave Mathews for progression nights, and then its off to the 150 gigs of shuffle greatness. Naxx and stuff that is on farm we have a healer that plays DJ over vent which is quite amazing...she takes requests and if she doesnt have it manages to download it before the end of the raid.

Ca6B
05-10-2009, 08:36 PM
I almost only listen to In Flames - Satellites and Astronauts when tanking, works best for me.

When I end up being one of the last players alive with a PUG that fails at dancing on Heigan I play Men Without Hats - Safety Dance to cover all the QQ

Bloodwraith
05-13-2009, 12:55 PM
I recently came upon this band and I have to say, if you like breakdowns, this song has a pretty sick one:

YouTube - Suicide Silence - No Pity For a Coward

Sylvaneart
05-13-2009, 01:06 PM
Techno/trance/electronic :
Armin Van Buuren <3
MGMT
Dieselboy

rock/metal
Nonpoint
KillWhitneyDead
Nightwish

Love Armin -touch me. It builds and builds until it is just explodes and then chills again 9min song so it is good for a while.

Sunderhorn
05-13-2009, 01:47 PM
So I'm the only one that throws on a Frank Sinatra album and tanks to that?

My Way.

Perfect for the MT/RL/GL :D

Rialév
05-14-2009, 11:08 PM
I almost only listen to In Flames - Satellites and Astronauts when tanking, works best for me.

When I end up being one of the last players alive with a PUG that fails at dancing on Heigan I play Men Without Hats - Safety Dance to cover all the QQ

I prefer Free Fall or Only for the Weak, but Anyone who cites the beauty of In Flames is a good man in my book.

Mako
05-15-2009, 03:22 AM
I've begun listening to TechnoBase.FM - Techno Radio, Webradio, Internetradio, Onlineradio - News (http://www.technobase.fm/) during raids on a low volume setting so I can still hear vent.

malfeasence
05-25-2009, 04:04 PM
Nirvana Unplugged
Metallica
Green Day
3 Doors Down
Luna Mortis (heavy heavy metal)
Stone temple pilot
and then Opera and Classical gives you a nice epic feel at times

dotOrion
05-26-2009, 07:38 AM
Since more people have replied to your metal request and less people answered your techno request ... a few techno/trance/dance ones.

Ernesto vs Bastian - Thrill (Original Mix)
This one is fairly long, and has some great build-ups

Daft Punk - Television Rules The Nation (Crescendolls Remix). (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpRotH8INNM)
Great intro IMO.

Push - Universal Nation (Tiësto Remix) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuB_iNHrFZM)
My personal favorite. Tiësto does an excellent slow remix of an already great song.

Oceanlab - Sirens of the Sea (Cosmic Gate Vocal Remix)
A calm, relaxing song overall, though the intro has a nice build-up as well.

On to the slightly harder techno (a nice bassline is perhaps better to keep you pumped when tanking, anyway)

Dark By Design - Blackout (Yoji Biomehanika remix)
Very nice tempo in this one. Yoji rocks.

Jesselyn - Iron
Originally a much longer track, I just picked a video that only shows the best part :p

Builder - Her Voice (Super Bass / Dana Remix) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnveDUrcGdk)
What it says in the title, really.

Binum - Bassleader Anthem
Hmm. Nice intro, and about halfway the song changes so much you hardly recognize it compared to the first part.

Donkey Rollers - Followers
Bit of an odd track. (also a bit harder than the others so far IMO)
Best part is when the voice goes 'You .. followers ... raise your hands .. and show us the meaning .. of hardstyle"

Anyway, not all of these may be your taste, or you may have discovered new tastes :)

bjoli198
05-26-2009, 07:56 AM
when i tank, i only want to hear the sound of mobs dieing...

shaun2312
05-29-2009, 07:48 AM
YouTube - Paul Stanley- Live to win

WIN

Rurin
05-30-2009, 06:17 PM
I don't get the sense of this thread, isn't music about your own taste and to what music you can tank the best? =D
If some guy likes for example classic music i think he will "rock" as a tank to this music the most :).

I get the point of music advices and everything but the range from metal to trance and that stuff is really strange xD

Rurin

dotOrion
06-01-2009, 04:22 AM
Anyways, I'm trying to find some fast-paced but not too hardcore (i.e. Easy to Listen To) music.

Anything techno/trance/hardstyle or hard rock/alternative metal.

That was a fairly decent description of the style/taste of music the OP was looking for IMO.

Velendra
06-01-2009, 05:22 PM
I usually just go to last.fm and search the genre and hit the radio button. If the songs sucks a quick next button click does wonders.

DKTankaholic
06-02-2009, 08:40 AM
YouTube - The Prodigy - More Girls

The Prodigy or

YouTube - Crystal Method ft. John Garcia "Born Too Slow"

The Crystal Method (vegas, and legion of boom albums)

Rawr
06-17-2009, 12:35 AM
Röksopp - Circuit Breaker
I find beat in this song being so like "Heroic strike, heroic strike, heroic strike" lol ^^ well Röksopp and my trance playlist made over 4 years of playing wow :P

FeeliksReturns
06-17-2009, 07:58 PM
Notorious B.I.G. : Gimme da loot

TBH, it's not really polite to listen to music whilst raiding. Considering I lead raids and do 90% of the talking in vent, I think people shouldnt have to strain to hear over Tupac or Freddie Mercury's lovely voice to hear my instructions. That's just me tho.

I used to listen to lots Daft Punk but not they fuel my work day instead :)

chrisvaughan0101
06-18-2009, 08:33 AM
I had a mixture of Elton John, Avenged Sevenfold, REM and Atreyu for my last raid.... Don't ask...

Samshel
06-18-2009, 08:41 AM
Metal, that's all I listen in raids, like Dragonforce,Elvenking,Stratovarius,Rhapsody,Kamelo t,Sonata Arctica, among others.

Mooney
07-07-2009, 08:18 PM
All you guys fail the best tanking music is Hannah Montanna and Hillary Duff.

No but on a serious note I've been listening to Sunset Rubdown, Dead Kennedys, and Andrew Jackson Jihad is always good for a death of an old god with their god hating punk folk.

Dwarkďn
08-11-2009, 10:45 PM
This is a little different from your other music choices, but you might enjoy listening to some Jazz. One of my favorite albums is Work Song by Nat Adderley. Check it out.

TBH, it's not really polite to listen to music whilst raiding. Considering I lead raids and do 90% of the talking in vent, I think people shouldnt have to strain to hear over Tupac or Freddie Mercury's lovely voice to hear my instructions. That's just me tho.

I used to listen to lots Daft Punk but not they fuel my work day instead

I have to disagree, to a certain extent; it's not really different from listening to the ingame music, as long as you can still hear vent over it. Make sure its not too loud and you have a headset though, if your music blares through everyone's speakers every time you press your PTT key, that could be a problem.

sud
08-12-2009, 09:35 AM
I thought I'd throw in my preference, which is drum&bass. Every time we begin a raid I pop in The Dungeonmaster's Guide from Dieselboy, one of my most favourite mixes of all time.

This is the beginning of it, grab it from YT if you like:

YouTube - Dieselboy - The Dungeonmaster's Guide (1 of 4)

Nardd
08-13-2009, 02:34 AM
Some of the stuff I find myself listening to a lot:

YouTube - Ill Niño - What Comes Around + Lyrics HQ

YouTube - In Flames - Bullet Ride.

YouTube - Lostprophets - 02 To Hell We Ride - Start Something

YouTube - Nonpoint-Bullet With A Name

YouTube - Skindred-Rat Race

YouTube - Bloc Party - Helicopter

Avenal
08-13-2009, 02:59 PM
I was a prot warrior on adds when we did Sarth3d for the first time. I had turned off vent and in game tunes and cranked Achilles Last Stand - Led Zeppelin.

It was like i had just taken a hit of tank-speed.

holyjebus
08-14-2009, 01:55 AM
haha got to get me some of that :P

Padinbann
08-14-2009, 06:33 AM
my tanking music consists of multiple artists depending on the situation
Mostly rock/metal i also play mine over vent aswell cept ihave mine pretty low so i can hear everyone on vent being MT of my guild has its draw backs /sigh also started listening to Kittie and Hollywood undead again recently got good beats and when the action starts to pick up you can get into the music

Synapse
08-14-2009, 06:36 AM
Kings of Metal - Manowar!
Something about that song just makes me want to take a full patchwork-esque hit to the face just so I can laugh at it's feebleness.

GiANTBOMB
08-15-2009, 10:28 PM
YouTube - Bob Dylan Blowin' In the Wind (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&oi=video_result&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dced 8o50G9kg&ei=15iHSqjoHY_WsQOqyPnYAg&usg=AFQjCNEnB7jEfsdc4lY6zLVlENy-PjjHWQ&sig2=91D-tysb7AMzfuAAF1R7-Q)

Yoshifumi
08-16-2009, 04:50 AM
YouTube - Tool - Forty Six & 2 Music Video

Gotta love tool!

Notion
08-19-2009, 12:38 AM
MC Raiders - Myndflame

:)

Corisa
08-21-2009, 09:31 AM
I generally tank to a mix that features a lot of Coheed & Cambria and Muse... There's a lot of oddballs thrown in there as well.

Devil in Jersey City or Everything Evil by Coheed always gets me going.

holyjebus
09-04-2009, 03:44 AM
rob zombie, three days grace !

Synapse
09-04-2009, 05:18 AM
Gogol Bordello - Voi-la Intruder!

or Start Wearing Purple !