PDA

View Full Version : Best druid tank spec 3.1

Glorycia
04-01-2009, 08:54 AM
Greetings Tankspot,

After doing my 1st post about druid tank gear (http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f97/44765-best-gear-available-druid-tank.html) i have decided to make another about tanking druid spec.

Once again all comments are welcomed. This post is made to help players play there class as effective as possible. I will update this post often with new builds/comments.

Here is my recomended spec with the current PTR changes:

BUILD 9742

Druid Tank

Stearns
04-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Nice! Do please give us your reasoning behind it. Upping the physical damage in the resto talent, at the expense of the expertise talent, for example? Master shapeshifter is kind of a filler/pvp talent, to force you to spec more deeply into resto is it not? I'd only take that route for a cat oriented build, since I'd rather have the expertise.

blackhand
04-01-2009, 12:19 PM
Well you're spec isn't about minimizing damage incoming. Not having the easy free 10 expertise and not having anything into feral aggression are two major flaws in that build. Granted the build I'm talking about is much more of a MTing only build. But I know some druids like to have better dps when they aren't taking so you build is fine in that regard. But let's not try and sound like your build is the end all be all build you make it out to be.

winnetou
04-02-2009, 02:51 AM
I'd recommend exchanging the glyph of barksin for something like berserk or frenzied regeneration since its ptr version only lowers the chance to be crit which bears don't need to worry about.