PDA

View Full Version : LF gearing help. Set me straight!

Heirbiscuit
04-01-2009, 05:52 AM
Hi there...first time poster, but I've read a lot from here, and love the site.

I have read the "Best in Slot" and all warrior / gear guides I have seen. I think I just read too much information, and let myself get overwhelmed.

Quick background...My guild has planned to run only 10mans, and clear everything weekly. I pretty much just log to raid, but am currently holding my own as the raiding MT. I want to maximise what I have, to help the team. I stacked way too much def w/o being capped in other areas. I do have a few items to swap out if need be, but think I have the best items on me, and out of my bags.

I am working on the Nobles Deck to replace my Seal of the Pantheon. I am looking at what regemming needs to take place. I plan to regem my gloves with no def gems, and should still be at 540 def. Did I use too many hybrid gems, and need to start over with better choices? I am having a hard time calculating what will be my EH if I regem / enchant to reach the hit and expertise caps.

All of the gear comparison sites I look at seem to follow the "stam is best" rating system. What is a recommended way to filter through this?

Sorry if this is all mixed up, but hey, I'm all mixed up. =)
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Heirbiscuit)

Peca
04-01-2009, 06:15 AM
Stamina trinket from AN is better choice for you than nobles deck imo (that will boost your EH ).Put def enchants on chest and shiled it will give you much more choices with gems.Rise your hit and expertise (better say regemming ).Also if you don't do 25 man,pug VoA and Obsidian 25 man ,that is 6 badges per week,for 25 badges and get cloack,it will help you with def cap.That was what I did when i was wearing heroes and 10 ma content gear ,I hope i was helpfull.

Kazeyonoma
04-01-2009, 09:27 AM
Take a minute to please read the posts and forum rules located at the top of every forum or in my signature before you make new threads.

You should have posted this in the HALP! Armory and Talent suggestions forums.

Moved.

Heirbiscuit
04-01-2009, 09:54 AM
See? I knew someone would set me straight.
My appologies, Kazeynoma.

Peca, that makes good sense...gain a lot of stam in the trinket to open more room for Exp/Hit gemming. I'll take a fresh look at my enchants at that point. Thank you.