PDA

View Full Version : [H] TESTAMENT LF Boomkin and/or Resto Druid

alk3crazy12
03-31-2009, 06:59 AM
Testament is a mature guild comprised of raiders and friends who enjoy raiding and are dedicated to progression without allowing WoW to become a second job.

We have cleared Naxx-10, OS-10 (0 Drakes up), Malygos-10, OS-25 (0 Drakes up), and Archavon (10 and 25).

Naxx-25 we are clearing Spider and Plague Wings in 2.5 hours and the rest of the week is progression.

Patchwerk and Grobb went down this week in our first visit to Construct Quarter. We have plenty or reasons to beliveve that we will clear this week and move into Military.

Our Raid Schedule is as follows:

Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday (7:45 p.m.-11:00 p.m.) – Naxx-25/OS-25
Thursday – (7:45 p.m.-11:00 p.m.) )10-Man Raiding Group B (Naxx/OS/Malygos) - Will be converted to 25s for Ulduar
Saturday – (5:00 p.m.-12:00 p.m.) 10-Man Raiding Group P (Naxx/OS/Malygos)

There are so many guilds recruiting for the same purposes, and we all have a sense of pride in our guild which is hard to give up. In the end, it is not the name over your head that matters as much as the dead boss lying on the ground and the sweet rewards that come from progression.

This will fill our 25 slots plus give us some extras to cover for attendance. We do not plan on sitting people at all because we have a balanced 3/4 schedule which provides everybody with plenty of raid time without crimping RL.

As a raider your attendance is your ticket to guaranteed raid slots and promotion through the ranks. I think every guild has learned that attendance is the #1 raid killer and we will be stressing this point more than ever.

We have Vent, a 5-Tab Guild Bank, and a guild website.

Take a few minutes to check out our website, read our charter, and if you like what you see send in an app. While we are looking for some classes more than others, if you are serious about end game content and can handle the attendance we would love to look at your app regardless.

Testament Home - GuildPortal Guild Hosting (http://testament.guildportal.com)

or you can email me at Alk3crazy12@aol.com
and I wil get you in touch with the proper people to start you application process.

alk3crazy12
03-31-2009, 11:54 AM
bump

alk3crazy12
04-02-2009, 08:19 AM
Bump

email me also

Update Instructor and Gothik down!

at Alk3crazy12@aol.com